Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

2018 iNSD is here

It is here!

interNational Scrapbooking Day!

That means big sales, forum challenges, games and a blog hop!


Join me in the forum and gallery for the iNSD Color Challenge!

For participating, you will receive this set of 4 mini alphabet sets!



Stop by my PU and CU stores where you will find everything,
and I mean everything, on sale at 50% off!



Next, I would like to invite you to join me in the PDW forum
It's pretty simple! You craft a fabulous new masterpiece using the colors that I provide and post it in the Wrapping in Color section of the PDW Gallery before the end of the month. 
For doing so, I send you the posting gift which is a mini kit created using those same colors. 

You can read all of the details about this month's color challenge here in the forum.
This is the posting gift for May:




Now, onto why you stopped by...

{ Expired }


We sure hope that you have a fantastic iNSD weekend and enjoy our blog hop!

To  go back to the previous stop, 
Shmooangel Designs or to the next stop, Digital Gator on this blog hop!


If you get lost along the way, just make your way back to the PDW Blog for a Hop list!



Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sandra H. said...

How cute! Thank you for your part of the "Oh Snap Life Documented" mini.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)