Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

New month, new kit and a new challenge!

June has arrived! For those of us in the northern hemisphere that means (hopefully) warm weather and fun in the sun! I do live in the beautiful Pacific North West where the saying goes "Summer doesn't start here until July 5th." But we have had a few days that were quite warm already!

For me, it is a busy month. We will be celebrating Tanner's 21st birthday on the 6th! (Where has the time gone?!) The 6th of June was also my father's birthday and Tanner was born on his 50th so it makes it even more special! One of my dear friends and coworker's birthday is June 6th also! (Geesh, that is a popular day!) Then on June 10th, my delightful nephew that just graduated high school, Troy, is celebrating his birthday. June 11th would have been my Daddy's 44th wedding anniversary. Then there is Father's Day and another fabulous friend and coworker's birthday is June 18th, And last but not least, my darling nephew, Clayton, will be celebrating his birthday!

As a special request for a kit that has a bird and an owl and in lovely shades of yellows and greens, I created a Tweet & a HootIt is available as a full kit and also separately for your convenience as individual sets: a Tweet & a Hoot – the Elements and a Tweet & a Hoot– the PapersI hope that you like it!


I chose to use the very same colors for this month's Wrapping in Color Challenge.
The posting gift is a mini kit Add-On to a Tweet & a Hoot
so stop by the forum for the details of the challenge!


Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!




No comments: