Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy NSD 2016 & Blog Train!




I am celebrating with a 60% off sale throughout my entire shop
which includes the bundled items for an even bigger savings
and my commercial use items!



On to the Plain Digital Wrapper Blog Train!

There are 2 files to download!

{Expired}
  




After all of the festivities, be sure to stop by the forum and
join us for this month's Wrapping in Color Challenge.

Here is this month's posting gift:



Use the arrows below to either go back to the previous stop,
or to the next stop,
on this blog train!
    



6 comments:

Tracy King said...

Thanks Kimberly :) I will have fun using it!!

sherry said...

Thank you !!!
Happy iNSD :)

SiskiyouSue said...

Wonderful colors and patterns! Thank you.

Pam K said...

Thank you for your part of the hop -- love the pattern papers!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)

PashaCou said...

Thank you for your delightful part, I love the colors.
Hugs,